Helps

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

Is it possible to change the place where are .chm?
At this moment they are in Librairies. Isn't it possible to put them in an other dir. (for example in Librairies\Helps)?

Best regards

JJ M

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,
I would like to write a General Help which only appears when one clicks on Help of the editor, and in it they are help links to the others helps which are in then new dir.
So we w'll not a long list which popdowns when we click on help.

Bye

JJ M

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wich means JJM that you only need to place there a link to your chm file(s)

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
No. Because if you put all the files.chm in an other folder when you lauch a file.sbp a new installation is done because DBasic.exe don't find all the files.

Best regards

JJ M

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see...Still being the files always increasing there must be a minimal number of files to keep, expecially on the libs..we can have the dll but not the help files int the folder...

Anyway, a well organized complete Help file would be great..the problem would be to update it as new dll and/or updates came out...

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No. Because if you put all the files.chm in an other folder when you lauch a file.sbp a new installation is done because DBasic.exe don't find all the files.
I like this idea but I am afraid that don't understand this. My reaction was like that of Cableguy. Could you please explain a bit more. Sorry to appear a bit thick :confused:

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
If you delete some files.chm DBasic.exe, at the next launch, reinstall the missing files, excepted these 5 dll Phonelib, dzhw, NotifyIcon ImageLibEx , LinkLabel that you can deleted.
I have done that and i have created a new file.chm named 'Autres dll.chm' with 4 (excepted phonelib) helps in it and I placed it in the librairies folder.

Bye

JJ M

Attachments

• Other Helps.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited: