Share My Creation Helvetia

Our forum friend Klaus got me hooked on Swiss Railway Station Clocks (don't ask me why). "Helvetia" is the result of our joint development.

"Helvetia" adopts the Swiss railway station clock drawn with Photoshop. The algorithm for the motion of the red second hand is courtesy of Klaus Christl, Switzerland. Klaus also contributed most of the beautiful wallpaper photos of Swiss landscapes.

ESSENTIAL FEATURES
* Stylish design with light inner glow
* Two clock faces, white and black
* Ten wallpapers to select from
* Clock can be sized to emphasise wallpapers
* Local time and universal time
* Compensates for Daylight saving time
* Restarts with last settings
* Additional digital clock displays
* Help in Settings menu

Available on the market:
https://market.android.com/search?q=Requio&so=1&c=apps

Attachments

• helvetia1.jpg
    helvetia1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12,723
  • helvetia2.jpg
    helvetia2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 333
  • helvetia3.jpg
    helvetia3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 334
  • helvetia4.jpg
    helvetia4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 313
  • helvetia5.jpg
    helvetia5.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 329
  • helvetia6.jpg
    helvetia6.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 318

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks very nice and impressive:icon_clap:

Surely a nice teamwork (I guess) showing your excellent graphic-abilities and Klaus' excellent coding.

I wish you good luck with this app.

PS: is the clock a widget?

Fox

Licensed User
Longtime User
nice app.. but no money worth i think ... ok the graphic is ok the code is nice teamwork i think with klaus... but the graphic.. hmmm ok if you use photoshop you can get better results or the best result if you use illustrator and make an vector graphic... sorry but my opinion...

alfcen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Any thoughts much appreciated, Fox. For better comparison, please have a look at the other two railway clock apps on the market.
Sorry, I do not intend to place annoying ads on my applications nor am I happy about the deflation in the software market in general.
Unfortunately, the uploaded screen shots are automatically reduced in size thus looking rather terrible. Drawing vector graphics may not be worth the effort involved, needs transparent PNGs anyway.
Well, and if I can't sell it for half a cup of coffee, which is likely as you say, then I'll use it for myself.:cool: