Java Question Table class from Klaus

adriano.freitas

I saw in the original post about the class that shouldn't post there anymore that it would be ignored, that it should open a new post, so this post here.

Hi! This job is very good! Congratulations!
However, I have some suggestions for the class:

1) Is there any way (even with some change that can be made to the class) so that only specific lines can have a different height?

2) In the same way that there is the possibility of removing and adding rows to the table as well as inverting rows, there could be these same functions for columns.

3) Sometimes it is necessary to copy the contents of one table to another. So, it would be nice to be able to transfer the contents of one table to another (even if the target table doesn't have the same number of rows or columns). This without changing formatting or colors. Content only. I have done this by saving the contents of one table to a CSV file and then loading into another one, however many file operations like this tend to slow the process down. It would also make it much easier if it also had an option to return the entire contents of a table and then set it (as a map or array), avoiding recurring operations with temporary files.

Thanks and Congratulations!