Hi to all!

edsphu

Licensed User
Hi everyone,
Just a note to say hello to everyone in this forum.

Downloaded the demo and have been testing it. So far I like it. Just ordered a licensed full version and hoping can start to write some software, not attempting to make any money but for my own use with my pocket pc.

I am sure I will be back here most of the time to learn from you guys.

:sign0098:

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Welcome, you'll find that we're all a very helpfull bunch here.
I've been using Basic4PPC for a couple of years now and think its a fantastic piece of software and very easy to learn.
The additional libraries that become available by being a registered user make it even more great.
I'm sure you'll be up and programming in no time.

Regards,
RandomCoder

edsphu

Licensed User
Yes, I have been snooping around to learn from the tutorial, and from you guys in the forum... Starting to code a simple DVD Tracker program using SQLite so I can learn. So far so good. Been able to use SetupBuilder and EZSETUP to create an exe file to install into my Dell Pocket PC to test.

Trying to convince my friend to play with the demo to see how he likes it.

He's a VB guy so he should enjoy this. He and I tried to learn to develop apps for the Android G1 phone but it was so complex and very hard to use comparing to this simple-to-use-but-too-powerful tool - basic4ppc.

You guys have been doing a good job to create a wonderful tool. I have Visual Studio 2008 SE so I can not develop any programs for my Pocket PC.

I wish you guy do more samples and tutorials....

Later!

edsphu

Licensed User
Tutorials on graphic, treeview, sprite, etc... Even you have samples, but with tutorials, people can understand more clearer and would appreciate BASIC4PPC more....