iOS Question hosted Mac builder service cannot connect error

msfactory

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tried to install the B4i-Bridge App by using a hosted Mac builder, "can not connect ..." as this photo will come out. Is there anything wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_0392 (1).PNG
    IMG_0392 (1).PNG
    151.9 KB · Views: 437

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

I'm starting the conversion of an Android app for IOS. I followed carefully all the installation steps and got all Apple requirements (certificate and profile).
I will use the Hosted Mac Builder and own a valid license.
The B4i certificate and B4i-Bridge are installed in my test equipment (iPhone5S IOS version 8.3).
The compilation of the program seems to be completed and there is a communication with the Bridge screen on iPhone but I get the message: "Could not connect to 208.52.154.96"

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and have checked all the settings and it still fails. Could you help me with that?

Thank You in advance.

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
First, I performed Tools / Build Server / Build B4i-Bridge App and accessed the generated address (208.52.154.96:51041/xxxx) in Safari. So, I clicked the "Install" button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, the build server dialog is set to 32 bit.

Sorry, but I do not understand your question (Are you still able to install B4i-Bridge?). I'm licensed to use B4A, B4i and Hosted Mac Builder. Is there a special license to use the B4i Bridge?

Thank you for preserving my privacy. I'll be careful next time.

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, I just uninstalled B4i Bridge from my iPhone, open Safari and typed the address to download. The message ("Could not connect to 208.52.154.96") is now shown when I click the Install button. Previously, this message was shown when I was compiling the program and the Bridge was triggered.

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried again, this time B4i Bridge was installed and the problem returned to the previous stage: When I compile the app, the Bridge window is closed and the message is shown.

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Could You send me a temporary ID to test the connection? It seems to me that the problem may be related to the Bridge downloaded from the address that I am accessing.

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, I have another question that may or may not related to the problem, but the version of B4i installed on my PC is 1.80 and I only have access to the DEBUG build mode. In B4A, I have 4 modes (Rapid Debug, Debug Legacy, Release and Release Obfuscated).

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, Erel, only for the forum registration:

The problem was in the package name. In Portuguese (my native language), we use accented characters such as "á", "ã", "ô", etc.
My package name was "LISTA TELEFÔNICA". When switched to "LISTA TELEFONICA" (without accent), the application installed normally.

Thank You very much for attention and help with this trouble.

Upvote 0