Android Question how can receive text in B4A from arduino esp8266 server with Websocket library

beheen

Hello to all
I read many of the topics of this site, but I didn't get the good result.
I would like to connect to a few esp8266 board and arduino in the server mode by android with B4A App as a client.
i want to send a few short texts from Android to esp8266 and be able to receive feedback from Arduino boards to android.
I installed and used the Web Socket Library that Erel had put, but I can't get feedback from the Arduino board. Of course I think the Arduino board sends feedback but I can't get it with the B4A and android.
please help me to solve this problem.

Thankful
Beheen /.

beheen

You need a WebSocket server for this. It will not run on B4A/Android. Only B4J - desktop or Raspberry Pi
thanks
i program esp8266 with Arduino IDE on the server mode with Websocket library on the esp8266 and it is work good and i can send text from android and b4a to esp8266.
But I can't get feedback from Arduino esp8266, from the client, I can only send it to the server and mode means I can't get from the server to the client But in the library you put you both exemplified the example that the server's example was not implemented for me because I use Arduino and Arduino IDE. I use Arduino's main program and in the language of C++

Thankful

Upvote 0