iOS Question How long after submitting app to Apple Store?

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
How long must we wait for a response from the Apple store.
I submitted my first application one month ago, I received quickly this answer:
"Missing Push Notification Entitlement etc ..."
but I saw on the forum that we should not take it into account and wait.
How long does it take on average before a response from the Apple Store?
thank you.
FD

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How long must we wait for a response from the Apple store.
I submitted my first application one month ago, I received quickly this answer:
"Missing Push Notification Entitlement etc ..."
but I saw on the forum that we should not take it into account and wait.
How long does it take on average before a response from the Apple Store?
thank you.
FD

for me it took about 8 days... 1 month is to much you better contact the dev team.
your app should change to "In Review" status and then if everything is ok "Ready for sell"

what is the status of your app? should be "Waiting for Review" have you submit the build for review ??

Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I sent it a month ago my file ipa for submission via Application Loader after having filled in iTunes Connect all required fields. I received quickly enough information "Missing Push Notification Entitlement etc ...", you told me not to take it into account. Since nothing. I try again to send the ipa but not file the application loader responds "There already exists a binary upload with Version 1.0.0 build" in iTunes connect, It is written in french "Prepare for submission"

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Prepare for submission

you should send it to review and not leave it in "Prepare for submission"

click on SUBMIT FOR REVIEW

1.jpg

Then you need to do this:

I72VB.jpg

then your app will change to "WAITING FOR REVIEW"!!!!

Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
The first time everything went well, I sent my ipa file and quickly got the notification you advised me to ignore.
Currently in iTunes Connect, when I go to my application, still appears "Soumettre à verification" (Submit for Review). When I click on, it tells me an error (see attachments,) the only error is: "Click + to add a version before submitting your app," and when I add my version it does not take it and said, "There already exists a binary upload with Version 1.0.0 build" in iTunes connect, It is written in french "Prepare for submission".
In fact I can not reach the "Submit to Review" shows us Ilan.
Thank you to consider my problem and help me.apple01.png apple02.png apple03.png

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The first time everything went well, I sent my ipa file and quickly got the notification you advised me to ignore.
Currently in iTunes Connect, when I go to my application, still appears "Soumettre à verification" (Submit for Review). When I click on, it tells me an error (see attachments,) the only error is: "Click + to add a version before submitting your app," and when I add my version it does not take it and said, "There already exists a binary upload with Version 1.0.0 build" in iTunes connect, It is written in french "Prepare for submission".
In fact I can not reach the "Submit to Review" shows us Ilan.
Thank you to consider my problem and help me.View attachment 32426 View attachment 32427 View attachment 32428

OK, first dont panic :)

when you add a new build you need to change the version, you cannot add 2 builds with the same version (like in google play)
if you have added a build succeffully you will see it in "PRERELEASE"

1.jpg

after you have added (are allready got a build add it to your app like this:

apple03.png

then submit it for review like here ... Good Luck !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ciginfo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I've received this mail from Itune Store
"Dear Francois DELANOUE,
The status for the following app has changed to Waiting For Review."
I think, now I'm on the right path.

Upvote 0