how read before "postmassage"?

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by Byak@, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Byak@

Byak@ Active Member Licensed User

i'm have two apps.first app send meesage to second app(i'm use dzHW.dll).and how can xecond app read it?i'm want to use dzEventMagic.dll but i not found event...

and i have 1 more question:what the sistem message when internet disconected?fyl how can i'm use it?without runappatevent

2. agraham

agraham Expert Licensed User

I suspect that you don't understand about Windows Messages. You cannot use this library to send messages from one app to another. These messages are very low level system "messages", actually they are Int32s, at the very heart of how Windows works. About Messages and Message Queues

I'm afraid there isn't one. You might be able to guess if the Internet is available by trying a DNS lookup with the network library GetIP method. It will throw an exception if it fails. If anyone else has a more elegant way of checking if an Internet connection is live I'd love to know.

3. Byak@

thanks for info agraham ,but i don't understend?how can i do Communication between my apps?or it's not real?

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

5. Byak@

my apps stay in one PC...and what do?

6. agraham

agraham Expert Licensed User

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice