Android Question How to add multiple of "Horizontal CustomListView" inside "Vertical CustomListView" ?

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear all,
Greetings,

How to add multiple of "Horizontal CustomListView" inside "Vertical CustomListView" ?
i.e each "Horizontal CustomListView" seam as raw inside "Vertical CustomListView".

Thanks on advance.
Regards

William Lancee

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes. when you press the bottom tabs, the touchpanel responds, and there will be an index error in GetInnerCLVFromTouch.
Therefore "If index < 0 return Null"

The bane of two unrelated bugs.

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The bane of two unrelated bugs.
What is still baffling me is that I have run other CLVNested projects , namely the one from Erel's example and some I projects I made a while back, in 2021 where I use the CLVNested unmodified class by Erel (v 1.1) and never encountered that error on index -1 like in this project. I wonder what makes this one different. Good night. It is probably too late in the UK now

Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
I like to see the project with your changes William, because I am stuck now without a better solution. That's why I posted
Dear Mr. Mahares
Really, many thanks for your efforts, every thinks worked well.

I hope to optimize the interface, by removing lines rows (vertical records), can that occurred ? can you make that.
I need to make interface like "play store" (frameless).
Any help to make this optimum interface.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I hope to optimize the interface, by removing lines rows (vertical records), can that occurred ? can you make that.
I need to make interface like "play store" (frameless).
If you want to get rid of the red vertical lines:
1.Open the ItemHorizontal layout
2. Select Transparent for the dropdown list for the 'Divider color' property. See image
1676201146826.png

And if you want to get rid of the gray border around each image:
1. Open h_Item layout
2. Select Panel1 properies
3. Make the changes to color, corner radius, border color, border width. See the 2nd image:

1676201463534.png

You will end up like the 3rd screenshot:
1676201770338.png

Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want to get rid of the red vertical lines:
1.Open the ItemHorizontal layout
2. Select Transparent for the dropdown list for the 'Divider color' property. See image
View attachment 139200

And if you want to get rid of the gray border around each image:
1. Open h_Item layout
2. Select Panel1 properies
3. Make the changes to color, corner radius, border color, border width. See the 2nd image:

View attachment 139202

You will end up like the 3rd screenshot:
View attachment 139203
Thanks for that.
I made that change, but still separation black lines found like in your attached figures.
I need to make like this image (no any visible lines between vertical rows :

Attachments

• play_store.jpeg
    play_store.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 59
Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Like this attached image:
That is easy:
1. Open the Designer for layout 1 and click on customlistview1.
2. Change the color of the 'Divider; from black to transparent and save. That is all

For your other question about adding a US flag. If you have a us.png image of a flag somewhere, add it to the assets folder and change the code line to this:
MyList.AddAll(Array("france.png", "romania.png", "brazil.png", "fiji.png", "benin.png", "us.png"))
If you cannot find a file in the web for usa.png, I can upload one here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Adamdam

Licensed User
Longtime User
R
That is easy:
1. Open the Designer for layout 1 and click on customlistview1.
2. Change the color of the 'Divider; from black to transparent and save. That is all

For your other question about adding a US flag. If you have a us.png image of a flag somewhere, add it to the assets folder and change the code line to this:
MyList.AddAll(Array("france.png", "romania.png", "brazil.png", "fiji.png", "benin.png", "us.png"))
If you cannot find a file in the web for usa.png, I can upload one here.
Really many thanks Mr. Marares.
I tested first one, it work well,
and I'll test flag option and update,
Realy many thanks for your efforts.
Best regards

Upvote 0