iOS Question How to check album permission ?

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem: In native Photos App, you can´t simply move a photo to specific album, those albuns are disable to receive this photos, you need to create directly on iPhone.

I need choose some camera roll photo and move to some album

just that
I think your knowledge about xCode and Objective C is much more than mine. You could easly find a library and wrap it for B4i.

I can help you to find the Objective C source if you need

Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem: In native Photos App, you can´t simply move a photo to specific album, those albuns are disable to receive this photos, you need to create directly on iPhone.

I need choose some camera roll photo and move to some album

just that
I forgot. I have the code in B4i to get all photos from all the albums. You need it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, sure! Please

I can construct some to do this, but I don´t have time right now :-(
please find attached the Module that I was using.

It will help you a lot I think.

I will also try to add a code to save the Image to another album

narek

Attachments

• ALAssets.bas
    6.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
I cant find any method to save images in determinate album, but I find this class, look in attach...
I told you that this is for enumerating all the photos (in all albums). Full images and Thumbnails. So you can make a custom Photo browser with it if you need.

It should not be difficult to add a function to create an album and save the image in that album.

Did you managed to use the Module for retreiving all the photos?

Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
I told you that this is for enumerating all the photos (in all albums). Full images and Thumbnails. So you can make a custom Photo browser with it if you need.

It should not be difficult to add a function to create an album and save the image in that album.
I cant find any method to save images in determinate album, but I find this class, look in attach...

Check this

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10954380/save-photos-to-custom-album-in-iphones-photo-library

It is very easy

Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0