Android Tutorial How to convert from Firebird to Sqlite

I had to deal with a database format transformation problem from Firebird to SqliteDb
I want to share my experience because I've already seen some users who asked questions about Firebird
And so I think some visitors to this forum may be interested in the topic

To transfer a complete database or some tables from Firebird to SqliteDb
I used two tools, both provided free of charge
To extract data and metadata on a text file I used IbExpert
To use the text file and create the Sqlite db I used Sqlite-Gui
Some manual interventions on the text file are needed to eliminate some commands not 'digested' correctly by Sqlite-Gui

1- DATA AND METADATA EXTRACTION ON TEXT FILES
Using IbExpert, and after connecting to the desired db, it is necessary to use the Tools/Extract MetaData function
In the upper right position on Extract To: it is necessary to indicate FILE
In the FILE NAME textbox it is necessary to indicate the position and name of the file that will be generated
Then in the META OBJECTS tab it is necessary to indicate the tables to be extracted and created
In the DATA TABLE tab it is necessary to indicate the same tables from which to extract the data
In the OPTIONS tab remove any check marks on the checkboxes
At this point, pressing the green arrow at the top starts the creation of the text file containing the instructions necessary for creating tables, indexes, and loading data

2- MODIFY SQL INSTRUCTION FILE
In my case it is necessary to modify the text file because Sqlite-Gui does not 'include' some instructions
And in particular it is necessary to eliminate all the lines like:
SET SQL DIALECT 3;
COMMIT WORK;

3- USING SQL INSTRUCTION FILE TO CREATE A NEW SQLITE DB
After modifying the text file containing the Sql instructions, it is possible to feed it to Sqlite-Gui to create the tables in the new db, create the indexes, and then load the tables with the data as read from the original Firebird db
Create the Sqlite db using the commands:
Databases / New-Open
and indicating the file that will be the new Sqlite database
Then it is necessary to start the Sql commands on the newly created db as contained in the recently modified text file
Use commands Tools / Import / Sql
then the name of the file containing the Sql commands will be requested, and once indicated/selected, execution will take place instantaneously
After a few seconds, or minutes, depending on the size of the exported Firebird db, the control will be returned to the Sqlite-Gui program and the db will be correctly created and the data will populate the tables as per the original Firebird db

Good luck