iOS Tutorial How to Install B4i Bridge when you have a new device and an exisiting B4x user and get Integirty not verified.

I wanted to
If you are an existing B4i user only I would like to add B4i Bridge and have a new phone like I did, and you have already been using B4i , This was how I did this

NOTE - If you do not find Developer Mode on your new handset (Privacy & Security - scroll down - Developer Mode) like me and do not have a MAC or Xcode installed -

Then do the following

1. First - add the new device UDID to the list of devices on your Apple account, create a new provision profile and download it.
2. Then replace that with your old mobile provision you had.
3. Create a new project and then add your package name in Project-> Build Configurations.
4. Then go to tools and Build Server -> Build B4i -Bridge App.
5. Note in Erels troubleshooting mode at this point I downloaded and installed b4i certificate and trusted it from (www.b4x.com/ca.pem)

You will now see it load onto your homescreen and without the integrity issue but you then can go into settings.
6- Enable developer mode: Settings - Privacy & Security - scroll down - Developer Mode enable it back to homescreen and ilaunch B4i Bridge

Hope this helps