Android Question How to match a GPS back turn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

butel

Licensed User
Hello !
I m french. So my english doesnt match your profile....
My question is on the GPS précision. It seem to bee full less précision.
My aim is to install an application on each telephone gave for each group of studiants of my college.
The objectif of the application is to help wallk back each team.So for do not spend time to find the loosers !
Please, a litel help...
Just for the "going back".

Attachments

• monapp.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 211

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
the second question is: how can I get the height and width of this little yellow guy?
Don't know without seeing the code for the little yellow guy.

But in the IDE, try typing the name of the little yellow guy object, then press "." and maybe a list of possibilities will pop up, like it does for the label and gravity.

Upvote 0

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
You should always start a new thread for a new question.
Manfred is right (as usual) (mostly ;-)

It makes it easier for other people in the future who have a similar question, to find these posts by searching the thread titles (ie the questions).

If you start new two new questions, I will move my answers across to them.

:)

Upvote 0

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
Another big thank you to you! It works great!
Sometimes the blind leading the blind can stumble across the solution :)
I will be careful in the future not to ask different questions in the same section.
Bonus! It is much easier for other people to spot relevant solutions in a forum search when the threads deal with one question each, and the thread title matches:

upload_2019-7-13_15-56-41.png

Experience is a good teacher :)

Upvote 0

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
It is much easier for other people to spot relevant solutions in a forum search
Ironically, neither of the two marker size threads actually gave solutions. But they are still useful:

1/ they point you to people who have had the same issue in the past, and if you message them nicely about the topic, and what they ended up doing about it, you'll usually get some worthwhile advice, or be saved from going on a fruitless quest when there is no solution. There is a lot of knowledge and good cheer in this forum, even if sometimes it becomes a little brusk in translation ;-)

2/ it's always nice to know that you are not alone :-/ (with having a particular programming issue)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.