Android Tutorial How to setup a android tablet with no wifi or bluetooth with layout designer

How to setup a android tablet with no wifi or bluetooth with layout designer
I f you tablet is out of range of Wifi (and has no bluetooth), but you have a windows computer that is in range of Wifi, you can get b4a bridge to work and layout designer as well. You do not use a USB cable. To make this work you will install conectify and use your laptop as a hotspot sending out wifi of its own. The android tablet will use this, thus both the windows PC and android tablet will have wifi. Then you connect both via wireless internet with a IP address.

1) You need a laptop with Wifi connect but you do not need the tabet to be in range of wifi. I have a USB antennea attached to my windows laptop so I can pick up the wifi from across the street, however the android tablet is out of range. You will link the tablet to the laptop, so you need wifi connection on the laptop.

2) On android device, go to google play store and download 'b4a bridge'. You will not find the designer there. Amazon market does not have it as I am writing this. run and install b4a bridge. it will download layout designer automatically. Layout designer is not on google play store.

3) Goto
Your Hotspot, Your Way - Connectify
and download the demo version of Connectify. You could also buy the full version for like $20-$30 depedning if they are running a special or not.

4) run connectify and reboot

5) connectify setting on popup window as such
hotspot name-this is name of new hotspot that you create. This is what laptop will broadcast.
password-this is name of passowrd for new hotspot. can be same as wifi network that laptop is using.
internet to share-this is the wifi connection that the laptop is using.
On the conectify pop up window if you clikc on the clients tab it will show you 'connected to my hotspot'. when the android device connects, this number goes to 1.

6) go to android tablet
settings-manage apps-wifi and click on hotspot name you just created. you'll need to use the password you just created as well. Your android should now have internet though the laptop.

7) run b4abridge on the tablet
you will see 'my ip: 111.222.33.444' or some ip adress at the top. This is the IP address of the tablet.
click 'start-wireless' for tablet to listen for conection

8) goto laptop windows PC
click on tools-restart ABD server just in case
click on tool-b4a bridge-connect wireless
a popup windows opens and you type in IP adress from android screen
android device will now say 'connected'
9) You should be connected now.
click f5 on PC to install program
click on designer then click on 'status disconnected' at top of screen. it should connect. Android device will pop up with designer.
You'll get an error pop up screen if it doesn't connect.