B4J Question httpUtils handle the onload event (sso server) [SOLVED]

mc73

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a problem with a website, for which I intend to download some pdf files without the need to use a browser.

I download the main web page, then I request another one (cause their system is not allowing direct access without first opening the main page), and then comes a page which includes a <BODY onLoad=document.SingleSignOn.submit();>
Now, since the onLoad is not working, I'm posting to the action-url all the hidden variables.
Unfortunately, I get an error page saying that this is a single sign on server, instead of getting me to the login page.
I'm wondering where the problem might be, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

mc73

Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem is that I followed the flow until the point at which, as described, a submit onLoad is fired. Though I'm posting the variables as found in the source, I get a clown of the page. Anyway, most probably, there is indeed another step inside the flow which I didn't notice in fireBug, I'll try to see what that is, thank you.

Upvote 0

mc73

Licensed User
Longtime User
After some time dealing with this, it came out that the problem was that at some point I had to set the referer to the headers of the request and that solved the issue :)

Upvote 0