Android Question HttpUtils2Service is declared twice

rafaelmotaquintana

Licensed User
Hello.
I have seen this messages before in the forum, after upgrade to version 9, the project display this error

HttpUtils2Service is declared twice. You should either remove the library reference or the code module

But I dont have Httputils or something similar in modules, and Library reference only OkHttpUtils2.
I hace performed a full search of Httputils and nothing.
Project is too big to be uploaded. Please help.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But I dont have Httputils or something similar in modules, and Library reference only OkHttpUtils2.
i don´t believe that

Press CTRL-E and post a screenshot from all modules in your project.

modules029.png

Upvote 0

rafaelmotaquintana

Licensed User
Where is the additional lib folder? I found this, b4xlibs, and is empty under Files

The project uses okhttputils2 and okhttp

I inserted those 2 libraries in another project and everything is fine.
I dont know even where to begin the search in the big project

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

rafaelmotaquintana

Licensed User
Yes, is it HttpUtils2Service.bas in the project folder. I removed it.
And yes, There are and adittional lib folder, and from that folder I removed okhttputils2 and okhttp
Reload B4A and project, still same message

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it is working for me with 9.0 though i only use the official libraries, not the modules.

Last check: Close the ide. Open the projectfile with a texteditor like notepad++
You´ll see a list of libaries used in this project

NumberOfModules=2
Module1=Starter
Module2=Geodesic

Is the problematic module listed here?

Upvote 0

rafaelmotaquintana

Licensed User
I have this
B4X:
ManifestCode='This code will be applied to the manifest file during compilation.~\n~'You do not need to modify it in most cases.~\n~'See this link for for more information: http://www.b4x.com/forum/showthread.php?p=78136~\n~AddManifestText(~\n~<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="5" android:targetSdkVersion="26"/>~\n~<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" />~\n~<supports-screens android:largeScreens="true" ~\n~    android:normalScreens="true" ~\n~    android:smallScreens="true" ~\n~    android:anyDensity="true"/>)~\n~SetApplicationAttribute(android:icon, "@drawable/icon")~\n~SetApplicationAttribute(android:label, "$LABEL$")~\n~'End of default text.~\n~SetActivityAttribute(Main,  android:windowSoftInputMode, "stateHidden|adjustPan")~\n~SetApplicationAttribute(android:theme, "@android:style/Theme.Holo")~\n~SetApplicationAttribute(android:largeHeap,"true")~\n~AddApplicationText(<activity ~\n~ android:name="com.dropbox.core.android.AuthActivity"~\n~ android:configChanges="orientation|keyboard"~\n~ android:launchMode="singleTask" >~\n~<intent-filter>~\n~  <data android:scheme="db-mifkq3tp0ieeubm" />~\n~  <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />~\n~  <category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" />~\n~  <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />~\n~</intent-filter>~\n~</activity>~\n~<uses-permission~\n~  android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"~\n~  android:maxSdkVersion="18" />~\n~~\n~)~\n~AddApplicationText(~\n~  <provider~\n~  android:name="android.support.v4.content.FileProvider"~\n~  android:authorities="$PACKAGE$.provider"~\n~  android:exported="false"~\n~  android:grantUriPermissions="true">~\n~  <meta-data~\n~  android:name="android.support.FILE_PROVIDER_PATHS"~\n~  android:resource="@xml/provider_paths"/>~\n~  </provider>~\n~)~\n~CreateResource(xml, provider_paths,~\n~   <external-files-path name="name" path="shared" />~\n~)~\n~~\n~ 
Module1=f
Module10=KeyValueStore
Module11=CameraExClass
Module12=Charts
Module13=WebGetCodigo
Module14=AnotherDatePicker
Module15=SearchView
Module16=WebPedEnc
Module17=Webgetclientes
Module18=Webgetfechaserver
Module19=SignatureCapture
Module2=ContactsUtils
Module20=Scrollinglabels
Module21=WebPedDet
Module22=WebGetRecibosDet
Module23=WebRequestEstadoCta
Module24=WebSendRecibo
Module3=FileTransferOtroEquipo
Module4=WebCxCFacturas
Module5=dbxAuth
Module6=StateManager
Module7=WebgetRecibosEnc
Module8=ClsCustomGallery
Module9=Starter
NumberOfFiles=241
NumberOfLibraries=43
NumberOfModules=24
Version=9
@EndOfDesignText@

Upvote 0

rafaelmotaquintana

Licensed User
nothing

B4A Version: 9.00
Parsing code. Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: HttpUtils2Service is declared twice. You should either remove the library reference or the code module.

I need to go back to version 8, so I guess I have to email support.

Upvote 0

rafaelmotaquintana

Licensed User
I Think I found it.
Its libGoogledrive. When I remove it from the project, the error disappears, but of course, others not defined things appears, but the HttpUtils2Service is declared twice is gone.
I dont know if there's a new google drive lib around, I'll search and disable this.

Attachments

• libGoogleDrive.jar
    40 KB · Views: 169
  • libGoogleDrive.xml
    24.5 KB · Views: 221
Upvote 0