iOS Question I can’t upload my APP

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by zoubair chaachouh, Jun 10, 2018.

1. zoubair chaachouh

zoubair chaachouh Member Licensed User

Hello,

I can’t to upload my app from the ID. I’m getting this error:

Code:
    Uploading ipa file.
    Submitting app (this 
    step can take several minutes to complete).
    Error: 
    2018-06-10 07:04:21.654 altool[5744:124912910.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work. Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
    2018-06-10 07:04:21.654 altool[5744:1249129] *** Error: Errors uploading 'D:\Proyectos IOS\GTS TRACKER ZOUBAIR\Objects\SenderTrack.ipa': (
        "Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'app.sendatrack.com' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'app.sendatrack.com' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'app.sendatrack.com' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"
    )

I have already created a new app in itunesconnect , with correct bundl ID ( attached some image)
    [​IMG]
    thanks you in advanced

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Have you compiled the app in release mode with a store certificate? You should see a message about it being a store compilation in the compilation window.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice