Android Question I need a little advice! Please help a fellow B4A user!

eSolution

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
This question is not related to B4A programming but I need the advice of the colleagues from our forum:

Last night my Google Developer account was suspended .. I only had 4 apps on it and I had 3 strikes for my last app but I corrected the problem and I uploaded it 2 days ago with no problem being accepted on the market. This morning I woke up and I have seen that my account was suspended... I sent some form that they have to ask them to reexamine their decision but I don't know if this will help...

I want to ask you: Should I make another account with another data on it and other credit card? Is safe to do it? (I have seen that "app gurus" teach us to have multiple dev accounts) If I link the same Admob Account to the new dev acc will they find me? For now my Admob and Adsense accounts are up and running and the apps that are already on peoples devices make some money ... Will google track them and kill my Admob account to?
Please let me know what do you think and how should I continue from here to rebuild my business?

Thank you!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Sorry but may be a little more explanation will help..
Do you feel that Google has denied you something that's lawfully yours? did they violate their agreement?

Upvote 0

eSolution

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Sorry but may be a little more explanation will help..
Do you feel that Google has denied you something that's lawfully yours? did they violate their agreement?

To be honest I have no idea, they suspended my last ap 2 times for something related to youtube access and ads and youtube... I solved the problem by accessing all youtube videos in my app using the native yt app from the device (that solved the ads problem also as I can't put my ads in googles own app) and the app was accepted 2 days ago... now the account is suspended for "Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement" ... I don't hope that they will restore my account, if they were serious about their job they should have send me a warning and some explanation, they just killed it with no real analyze of the account.
What I'm asking for is: does anyone know if is safe to make another account with some other data and credit card? Can I use the same Admob account on it?
Thank you!

PS, I asked them to reanalyze my account and restore it but I don't think that this will happen any time soon :) Google don't care about its mistakes or us ... :)

Upvote 0

eSolution

Licensed User
Longtime User
Did they give a reason (piracy reasons or something) ?
Nope, just "prior violations" ... and as "violations" I had 3 suspended apps (not approved, they did not make it to be visible on the app store) one for copyrighted images in it (googe images showed me those as free to use ) and one app 2 times for : "Violation of section 4.4 of the Developer Distribution Agreement.
After a regular review, we have determined that your app downloads, monetizes, or otherwise accesses YouTube videos in violation of the YouTube Terms of Service or YouTube API Terms of Service. Accessing content, a product, or service in an unauthorized manner is a violation of the Developer Distribution Agreement, and is not allowed on Google Play.")

Upvote 0

eSolution

Licensed User
Longtime User
worst case a new dev & new admob account should work I guess?
yes but the admob account pays using the adsense account and to get a real payment on a new adsense account (more then 100 $) I need to wait for the letter with the verification code so they can verify my real address and so on... A LOT of wasted time ... I'm thinking of getting another ads provider ... :|

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your new account will get suspended in these situations:
  1. Compile your app on same computer (used for compile application for suspended account).
  2. Test app on same devices (used for test and develop application for suspended account).
  3. Have same IP.
  4. Use WiFi where your computer or device was connected sometime in the past.
  5. Use new computer, and new WiFi, but your Android phone is with you (no matter if WiFi is turned off on Android phone, LocationService will get your location).
  6. Use WiFi where your friends (from phone book) get connected, fore example friends home WiFi.
  7. Link your new account with old AdMob.
  8. Use VPN (a lot banned developers use VPN and they accounts get suspended, and you get same IP on that same VPN).

Upvote 0

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

So if I got banned, my son (or my wife) wouldn't be able to open a developer account since they would use the same WIFI network, perhaps my Android-phone for testing and so forth......:eek:

Upvote 0

eSolution

Licensed User
Longtime User
  1. Compile your app on same computer (used for compile application for suspended account).
  2. Test app on same devices (used for test and develop application for suspended account).
  3. Have same IP.
  4. Use WiFi where your computer or device was connected sometime in the past.
  5. Use new computer, and new WiFi, but your Android phone is with you (no matter if WiFi is turned off on Android phone, LocationService will get your location).
  6. Use WiFi where your friends (from phone book) get connected, fore example friends home WiFi.
  7. Link your new account with old AdMob.
  8. Use VPN (a lot banned developers use VPN and they accounts get suspended, and you get same IP on that same VPN).

I don't know if the wifi is a real factor here ... I will use B4A on another computer with another Android SDK ... I have dynamic IP and I changed it when I registered the new account and I will see if the wifi is a factor (I used my wifi to signup) ... the account is accepted but they are waiting for my payment to get processed (48 hours)... I don't plan on using admob anymore...

@Erel , if you see this, may be you can share your knowledge about what is stored in an APK (the devices imei or android used for testing the app, the computer hardware or other data, etc) Some of the points above seem a little to extreme from a technical point of view...

Upvote 0

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
For now my Admob and Adsense accounts are up and running and the apps that are already on peoples devices make some money ...
Just keep it right there. You even can publish new app with this old Admob account, of course not on Google Play, you can use 3rd party markets.

For more information, you can read other's experience here:
http://basic4ppc.com/android/forum/threads/banned-from-admob-anyone.46196/
http://basic4ppc.com/android/forum/threads/alternatives-to-google-play.45341/

Test app on same devices (used for test and develop application for suspended account).
I don't think it's correct.

Upvote 0

eSolution

Licensed User
Longtime User
Game guides... for example: Guide for Candy Crush Saga and so on

Edit: I think that I'm not the only one to have the account suspended, now I can't find 90% of the other apps that were in my niche :) ... I think Google made a "little" cleaning like they do almost any year on December ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0