Wish I need Settings for New Quick Search Window

Starchild

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been using all B4X IDE suites for several years now and loving all of the constant improvements.

Unfortunately, I need to work with a reduced resolution display these days. I don't know if any thought has gone into using the new IDE on say 1024x768 resolution. It gets very cluttered.

The new Quick Search is great but I need to be able to drag the result columns to make the first column (module name) show more than a couple of characters. Also a word-wrap option of the result code text (of me) would again make the results immediately readable. At the moment I have to constantly slide the left edge of the window back and forth every time I choose something.

Finally (and most annoying), when I select something from the Quick Search window, it would be so much better if my selection would remain highlighted until I select something else in the list, making it so much easier to click through the search results without missing one of them.

I know not everyone will agree with my issues, but in the low resolution screen environment (yes I am already using a large 32" monitor) the usability of the IDE has actually decreased significantly for me with the new changes. Maybe some additional TICK settings in the Tools/IDE Options/ menu would overcome these problems.

-- I feel my Accessibility is gradually being taken away. Please give it some thought.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…