B4R Question I need to SRF05 library and source code

vali khandangoll

Hi all of you.
I have a SRF05 ultrasonic module .I can create a Xml B4R library for that but I can not use.
I can not use SR04 for this module.

I need a Library and source code for SRF05 library.

thanks

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
What about InLine C?

Upvote 0

candide

Licensed User
i think rSRF05 library is not correctly installed :

normally, in your PC you have a directory for libraries added as B4R :
- in this directory you have all xml files known by B4R
=> you have to add "rSRF05.xml" in this one
- in this directory, you have several sub-directory, one by library added at B4R
=> you have to add "rSRF05" directory here and this directory content will be 4 files rSRF05.h, rSFR05.cpp, SFR05.h , SFR05.cpp

and it should be OK

Upvote 0

vali khandangoll

i think rSRF05 library is not correctly installed :

normally, in your PC you have a directory for libraries added as B4R :
- in this directory you have all xml files known by B4R
=> you have to add "rSRF05.xml" in this one
- in this directory, you have several sub-directory, one by library added at B4R
=> you have to add "rSRF05" directory here and this directory content will be 4 files rSRF05.h, rSFR05.cpp, SFR05.h , SFR05.cpp

and it should be OK
1694966538696.png

Upvote 0

candide

Licensed User
yes, your configuration seems correct.

when a new library is added, a restart of B4R is needed to take in account all libraries added and to see libraries in B4R

remarque: global directory "D:\rSRF05_1" should be more "D:\B4R_libraries" because you can add several libraries for B4R in this directory.

Upvote 0

vali khandangoll

yes, your configuration seems correct.

when a new library is added, a restart of B4R is needed to take in account all libraries added and to see libraries in B4R

remarque: global directory "D:\rSRF05_1" should be more "D:\B4R_libraries" because you can add several libraries for B4R in this directory.
Hi
I tried a lot to be able to use your library but I didn't succeed.
But your library name does not appear in the list of libraries.

Do you have another library for this?

Upvote 0

candide

Licensed User
after a few tests on my PC, i found what is blocking with this library : in directory of libraries with xml file, we have a directory rSFR05 and a directory B4R with examples .
please to rename "B4R" directory to "B4R_examples" (or other name, or move this directory to an other place) and it will work.

if we have a directory "B4R" with xml files, it is blocking detection of libraries added by B4R.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

vali khandangoll

after a few tests on my PC, i found what is blocking with this library : in directory of libraries with xml file, we have a directory rSFR05 and a directory B4R with examples .
please to rename "B4R" directory to "B4R_examples" (or other name, or move this directory to an other place) and it will work.

if we have a directory "B4R" with xml files, it is blocking detection of libraries added by
B4R.
thanks
It was an interesting experience.
I have never seen such a case.

Upvote 0