Android Question ICON is not getting displayed

sivakrith

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
When one of my customers, switched to a new mobile, our B4A apps didn't display icon in one activity. Here below is the screen shot.
1. With ICON , Back Arrow (Previous), Floppy (Save) and + inside blue round (Add) are all visible in all other mobiles, except in one mobile.
With ICON.jpeg

2. Without ICON, All the above icon is not getting displayed.
Without ICON.jpeg

Don't know why. Any suggestion to find the reason why it's not getting displayed?

Happiness Always
BKR Sivaprakash

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Knowng how these ICONs are implemented may help. ICONS = ImageView + pictures? or Label with material font? or?

Upvote 0

sivakrith

Licensed User
Longtime User
The issue is ONLY in ONE MOBILE. In all other mobiles, its working (displaying) fine.
Yes, all icons are placed in the Designer, with proper Anchoring
Here is the simple project that displays the screen. Nothing else will work.
Project developed using B4A 11.50

Update: Sorry, I could not upload the full project. I've uploaded only the designer files. I'll try to upload the complete project. [ Project size after compress is 3.5 mb, which is not getting processed ].

Update 2: Updated the full project (without Object subfolder) in TestView.rar. Files.rar contains only the designer files.

Attachments

• Files.rar
    4.8 KB · Views: 47
  • TestView.rar
    6.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Upvote 0

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
The ICON is realized by Label+Material Icon font.
Have you tried to change the label font to default font and just set the text as "A" to see if it shows?

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
Maybe it is only relevant to that phone os version, what is the brand, model and os version.

Upvote 0