Android Question icons not showing up in webserver kitkat

MbedAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
made a webserver here based on the example of Http-server android.
It works nice on serval phone's or tablets with Lollipop
I got here a 4.4 Kitkat tablet which is a left over and very good to do the job.
But somewebpages will not load completly. Pages with only text: no problem.
Pages with switches (icon) will no show up.
Also the database is giving problems, the page "hangs" also on reading the records
Is this some limit of Kitkat?

MbedAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
a good idea yes.....didnt thought about that possibility

the problem with the pi is its corrupting the SD card. a lot is already writting about this issue. I changed now from class 10 to class 4, loaded the latest Rasbian with kernel >4, and made a uninterupptible Powerunit. If the files are corrupted again i need a other solution for 24/7 applications

Upvote 0

MbedAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
with the pi? many times. Last issue i didnt touched it for 2 months. The application was still working, so no powerfail has occured. I could login the pi, but after that all commands where dead. I even couldnt restart the pi. The b4j application was running in memory, thus ok. All data is stored on a USB stick to protect it. I discovered that 1 sector of the SD card has been corrupted, need to lowformat the SD card and 14 K was left of the 16K.
Last summer 2016 the SD card was completly corrupted. So at least i encounted this >5 times.
a topic about this issue : https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/issues/397

(As the application is running at a distance of 700km a made a backup pi to ensure the process is continued in case the pi breaks down again.)

Upvote 0