iOS Question iCore.h file not found

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by John Woodsmall, Jul 15, 2015.

1. John Woodsmall

John Woodsmall Active Member Licensed User

With this new system on 10.10.4 with xcode(6.4 6E35b) (latest) I get:

fatal error: 'iCore.h' file not found
    (in the b4i complier window)
    Thanks
    John
    PS
    On the mac I get:
    Adding user to keychain: b4i_default
    Success: true, 65
    08:08:40 | Compilation time: 7017, b4i_default, queue: 0, success: false

2. omidaghakhani1368

omidaghakhani1368 Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi
    you have to copy lib files in new version macserver to previous version mac server

3. John Woodsmall

ok
    does that mean: copy macserver-2\lib\*.* to macserver-aa-5\lib

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Note that the file system is case sensitive. It should be Libs.

Yes, you need to copy all the Libs files from the zip file to the Libs folder.

5. John Woodsmall

ok
    steps:
    1.) I over write the files in the \macserver-2\Libs to \macserver-aa-5\Libs
    2.) But I still run java -jar ~/Downloads/macserver-2/B4iBuildServer.jar ????

I renamed the Libs(directory) to Libs_old on the aa-5 and copied the macserver-2\Libs(directory) over to the aa-5 I got the same error.

The aa-5 contines must still be there? and I should over-write them?

6. John Woodsmall

ok
    here is the latest (after coping the Libs from -2 to aa-5)

B4i version: 2.00 BETA 2
    Parsing code. (0.02s)
    Compiling code. (0.11s)
    Compiling layouts code. (0.03s)
    Building Xcode project (0.11s)
    Sending data to remote compiler. Error
    Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = armv7 arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain b4i_default
    PRODUCT_NAME = AstroMatch_Store
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 571eeb78-44ce-4e92-8315-4aa50d95eb7e
    === BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===
    Check dependencies
    Write auxiliary files
    /bin/mkdir -p /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-all-target-headers.hmap
    /bin/mkdir -p /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/AstroMatch_Store.LinkFileList
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-generated-files.hmap
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store.hmap
    /bin/mkdir -p /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AstroMatch_Store.LinkFileList
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-all-non-framework-target-headers.hmap
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-own-target-headers.hmap
    write-file /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-project-headers.hmap
    Create product structure
    /bin/mkdir -p /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload/AstroMatch_Store.app
    ProcessInfoPlistFile Payload/AstroMatch_Store.app/Info.plist B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist
    cd /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    builtin-infoPlistUtility /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/B4iProject-Info.plist -genpkginfo /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload/AstroMatch_Store.app/PkgInfo -expandbuildsettings -format binary -platform iphoneos -o /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload/AstroMatch_Store.app/Info.plist
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.o B4iProject/main.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/r3/7clyfhkx4qn1q1kjtz83b5tm0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.4.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.dia -c /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/main.m -o /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.o
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.o B4iProject/b4i_httputils2service.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/r3/7clyfhkx4qn1q1kjtz83b5tm0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.4.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.dia -c /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_httputils2service.m -o /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.o
    In file included from /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_httputils2service.m:2:
    /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_httputils2service.h:1:9: fatal error: 'iCore.h' file not found
    #import "iCore.h"
    ^
    1 error generated.
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.o B4iProject/b4i_httpjob.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/r3/7clyfhkx4qn1q1kjtz83b5tm0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.4.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.dia -c /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_httpjob.m -o /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.o
    In file included from /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_httpjob.m:2:
    /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_httpjob.h:1:9: fatal error: 'iCore.h' file not found
    #import "iCore.h"
    ^
    1 error generated.
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.o B4iProject/b4i_main.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/r3/7clyfhkx4qn1q1kjtz83b5tm0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.4.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/AstroMatch_Store-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload/include -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.dia -c /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_main.m -o /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_main.o
    In file included from /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:2:
    /Users/user1/UploadedProjects/b4i_default/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:1:9: fatal error: 'iCore.h' file not found
    #import "iCore.h"
    ^
    1 error generated.

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httputils2service.o B4iProject/b4i_httputils2service.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_httpjob.o B4iProject/b4i_httpjob.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    (2 failures)

7. Erel

You do not need to keep the old builder at all.

Delete the two folders and just unzip the zip file you received with B4i v2.0 to a new folder.

8. John Woodsmall

I notice on the server that it says: "Build server version: 2.01"

9. Erel

10. John Woodsmall

No it looks like:
    B4i Build Server
    Build server is running.
    Version: 2.01
    Server time: 10:04:55
    Mac SSL Key
    Key IP: 192.168.0.4
    SSL port: 51042
    h files
    a files

11. Erel

As I previously wrote you should delete the current builder(s) folders and unzip the zip file to a new folder.

12. John Woodsmall

ok
    I deleted all the old directories and created a new one.
    I moved the un-zipped directory to the new one.
    I then started the service.
    (one note: it said: jetty-9.1.z-snapshot ...java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundel for base name
    /org/eclipse/jetty/http/encodeing)
    It said this before as well.

do I have re-install something? (since the new server installation?)

13. Erel

No.

14. John Woodsmall

all is well...
    on the new x10.10.4...for some reason you have to be at the same level (directory as you run the java).
    So I moved my server startup to the macserver-2 directory and ran it from there and everything works as before.

you might want to tell people about this.
    thanks for your help on this.

john