Share My Creation iDialysis - An Dialysis Treatment Application

Hey there

Finally created by first app. I've been suffering from Stage 5 End Stage Kidney failure, basically means both my kidneys are shot. While doing dialysis I wanted to record my bp and weight. Looking around there was no app for it, so as I got Basic4Android went and done it.

The application allows you to record your blood pressure, you weight before and after each dialysis session and if you are diabetic then your blood sugar level

This is then presented in either a table format or graphs. The idea being that the patient can see at what days their bp level spiked or was to low to help them through it.

The Play Store listing is on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nadcom.iDialysis

Just want to say many thanks to Erel and the forums members in general. Whenever I had a question, you were extremely helpful, so I really do appreciate it alot

Kind Regards
Nadeem Rasool

Attachments

• sshot1.png
    sshot1.png
    33 KB · Views: 1,721
  • sshot2.png
    sshot2.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 215
  • sshot3.png
    sshot3.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 212
  • sshot4.png
    sshot4.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 223
  • sshot5.png
    sshot5.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 220
  • sshot6.png
    sshot6.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 207
  • sshot7.png
    sshot7.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 207
  • sshot8.png
    sshot8.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 212

Amalkotey

Licensed User
Longtime User
Top App. I am seven years on dialysis. What in your app felt, would be if you could record the medication and the Caliumwert.

nrasool

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey there,

Many thanks for your both kind words. That is upcoming in an update, as lots of people wanted it on Facebook, so going to put that in at some stage :)

Kind Regards