iOS Question (in gray in log) The behavior of the UICollectionViewFlowLayout is not defined because:

Karsten Madsen

Licensed User
I added a sub to my module

B4X:
Sub pg_KeyboardStateChanged (Height As Float)
    If Height = 0 Then
         'set pnlAboutMePnl.Top to original top
        pnlAboutMePnl.Top = pnlAboutMePnl_Top
    Else
         'set pnlAboutMePnl.Top to follow keyboard (text or emojies)
        pnlAboutMePnl.Top = pnlAboutMePnl_Top - Height + 50
    End If
end sub

The pnlAboutmePnl has Main as parent

When debugging the code, it runs well, but I get som grayish text in the log.

The behavior of the UICollectionViewFlowLayout is not defined because:
the item height must be less than the height of the UICollectionView minus the section insets top and bottom values, minus the content insets top and bottom values.
The relevant UICollectionViewFlowLayout instance is <_InvertibleFlowLayout: 0x105722470>, and it is attached to <UICollectionView: 0x106839000; frame = (0 0; 414 4); clipsToBounds = YES; autoresize = W+H; gestureRecognizers = <NSArray: 0x2820a4420>; layer = <CALayer: 0x282e51f00>; contentOffset: {0, 0}; contentSize: {-259, 4}; adjustedContentInset: {0, 0, 0, 0}; layout: <_InvertibleFlowLayout: 0x105722470>; dataSource: <__UIDiffableDataSource 0x2811ccf00: sectionCounts=[_UIDataSourceSnapshotter - 0x282e573c0:(0:15)]; sections=[0x282e55ea0]; identifiers=[0x282e57980]>>.
Make a symbolic breakpoint at UICollectionViewFlowLayoutBreakForInvalidSizes to catch this in the debugger.

How do I find the UICollectionView numbers in the code - I'm pretty sure that the UICollectionView is some kind of panel, but I cannot find one the frame of (0,0,414,4)

... or even better - why does my panel cause this error. It also occurs when replacing the vaiables after 'pnlAboutMePnl.Top =' to a number, like ' pnlAboutMePnl.Top = 129'