Include dlls and remote debugging

Discussion in 'Basic4ppc Wishlist' started by Roadrunner, May 5, 2009.

1. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Member Licensed User

Hi Erel,

is there a way to include required dlls within the executable?
    I'm running a little bit crazy on larger projects - alot of dlls around :(

Also a way to transfer a program after compile automatically to the mobile? Most of my applications are mobile-dependend and can't be debugged on PC...
    My only solution would be to use a remote mobile desktop (f.e. mymobiler) and "develop" directly on my mobile.

Thanks,
    Sven

2. agraham

agraham Expert Licensed User

Put the source of the dll, not the dll itself, in the Basic4ppc\Libraries folder and it will be merged on optimised compile. All my libraries have source in their archive. The message box after compilation will tell you what's merged and what needs to be copied to the device.

No but the MyMobileR MExplorer two pane file utility makes drag drop easy from PC to Mobile. It only works when connected by IP for me. A USB ActiveSync connection doesn't work for MExplorer - but does for MyMobileR. Both work when connected over the network

3. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

You can also save the compiled program in the ActiveSync synchronized folder.

4. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Member Licensed User

Will try that, thanks for answer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice