iOS Question #IncludeTitle / #FullScreen question

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did a search on these and didn't get any hits. According to B4x documentation, the #IncludeTitle: False and FullScreen: True options are available in B4a but not in B4i. Is there some other way in B4i, then, that will do the same thing? While testing the title "Page" is pushing my app display down and I can't see the bottom of it.

D

Deleted member 103

I did a search on these and didn't get any hits. According to B4x documentation, the #IncludeTitle: False and FullScreen: True options are available in B4a but not in B4i. Is there some other way in B4i, then, that will do the same thing? While testing the title "Page" is pushing my app display down and I can't see the bottom of it.

Upvote 0

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
Filipo, I thank you for this. I did get it to work. This may come in handy some day. However, my original question is in reference to the Title that the compiler is putting above my panels. Your code removed the phones native status bar, but still the word MainPage is above my main panel causing the panel to be pushed down.

In B4a, #IncludeTitle = False would remove that but B4i doesn't have that option.

Upvote 0

roumei

Licensed User
Have you tried NavControl.NavigationBarVisible = False in the Main module?
B4X:
Private Sub Application_Start (Nav As NavigationController)
    NavControl = Nav
    NavControl.NavigationBarVisible = False
    Dim PagesManager As B4XPagesManager
    PagesManager.Initialize(NavControl)
End Sub

Upvote 0

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
roumei, That is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much! Now I can see the whole panel. After a couple cosmetic changes to things, I'll be ready to run the Apple Store publishing gauntlet. Oh, do I dread that. šŸ˜„

Upvote 0