B4A Library InMobi Ads

Hi Folks,

Attached is the inMobi ad library.

I've tested it out (and thanks to susu for helping to test), but the inventory for our location in asia seems low.

Maybe those in EU or US will have a better fill rate.

Give the library a go.

In Manifest:

B4X:
<!-- Mandatory activity declaration to show the Ad in the embedded browser -->
<activity android:name="com.inmobi.androidsdk.IMBrowserActivity"
           android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|keyboard" />

The library should be straightforward to use.

Goodest Luck! May you be super rich in 2012!!!

Cheers!

PS - InMobi dashboard is not updated real time... takes a while to update.

PPS - Hoping you know how to add advertising libraries... if you dont know, look at the other ad libraries, or ask here...

Attachments

• MESinMobi.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 312

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
As always, Ssg help others make money. I'm glad to be the first tester. Thank you Ssg :D

pepperedeggs

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can soomeone please talk me through how to use this, I gave it ago, but does not seem to work, maybe I am missing something.

tamadon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Can I use this with the latest InMobi SDK?. Currently it has two files InMobiAdNetwork-3.6.0 and InMobiCommons-3.6.0

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry folks, I don't use inmobi in any apps... so havent updated the libraries since last release.

Maybe anyone else using this can let us know if it still works.

Cheers!

tamadon

Licensed User
Longtime User
That's cool. I've been searching for other ad libraries besides admob now you have pointed me in the right direction. Thank you ssg :sign0142:

Inman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry folks, I don't use inmobi in any apps... so havent updated the libraries since last release.

Maybe anyone else using this can let us know if it still works.

Cheers!

Any reason you stopped using InMobi?

I am making a tablet app now and I believe interstitial is a good opportunity on such big screens. With Admob interstitial not yet supported in B4A (and Google needs to invite you to enable interstitial), I am looking for other options. I see that InMobi has interstitial ads. I am looking for CPC ads only, so Applovin won't work.

In your opinion, which are some of the best networks for interstitial ads?

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
I never did use InMobi... only for testing of the library. The ecpm was bad, so was the fill rate when I used it back then.

Interstitials, applovin is working fine for me. Greystripe used to be good, they went down for me too. No idea of any CPC based interstitials though.

Inman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks like InMobi plugin is not working anymore, probably due to changes to InMobi SDK itself :(

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
My app with InMobi ad still works. If you want, I can send you the SDK and wrapper from Bill (SSG).

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please download from here: LINK

Extract all files to "Additional libraries" folder.

Inman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks man. There are no code errors now.

I can also see their test banner in test mode, although all I see is white space in normal mode. My app has been approved yesterday itself, so that is not the case. May be it takes some time to load the ads.

Can we place the ad from left edge to right edge (0 to 100%x) or should the size be exactly 320dp?

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I used this code to place ad banner 320x48 (on a panel) in center of screen:

B4X:
   adpanel1.Initialize("adpanel1")
   Activity.AddView(adpanel1, Activity.Width/2 - 160dip, Activity.Height - 48dip, Activity.Width, 48dip)
   im.initialise(False, "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", "InMobi")
   adpanel1.AddView(im, 0, 0, adpanel1.Width, adpanel1.Height)
   im.loadAd