iOS Question install app through b4i_bridge take long time

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello I want to test my app in my iphone I have local mac installed by vmware

when i install it through bridge take long time to install then the debugger stop while it installing after the app install in my device I run debugger again to run my test app but the debugger install the app again

when i try run test app and run debugger the debugger stop and show message " the version of debug is not like the other Clean project " also if I download the test app and install it through itunes the same problem happen

what is the best way to install it fast

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the app size?

when i try run test app and run debugger the debugger stop and show message " the version of debug is not like the other Clean project "
This can happen if there are multiple "debug enabled" apps installed on the device. Uninstall all those apps and try again.

Upvote 0

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
the size is 2mb

I uninstalled all apps from the devise and then run debugger first time the install app message shown but this take long time maybe 5 minute or more after that when i tray to run the test app and the debugger in the same time that message is shown i mean " the version of debug is not like the other Clean project "

Upvote 0