Android Question Intent Camera & FTP

dgmegias

Licensed User
2 years ago I made this app and it worked perfectly for me, recently I can recover it and when I run it again it always tells me that I can't upload the photo, as if I didn't do it.

I leave the whole project in case someone could help me and tell me why the image capture method does not take any pictures and how to solve it.

I have been able to confirm that now he does not take the photos ..... and when I change the sdk in the manifest, the camera always indicates not available.

I am using version b4a v6.50

Samsun S7 Android version 8.0.0 mobile device

Thank you

P.S. The ftp server is reviewed, from the same mobile device I can send a file or download it

Attachments

• PhotoFTP.zip
    28.7 KB · Views: 147

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...and tell me why the image capture method does not take any pictures and how to solve it.

I have been able to confirm that now he does not take the photos ..... and when I change the sdk in the manifest, the camera always indicates not available.

The above bold statements seem like your were using camera code and having problems with it :confused:

Upvote 0

dgmegias

Licensed User
ok, sorry, how update this library ?

I add the camera2 library to the project and update the manifest

warning Library camera2 is not used (warning #32)

(FileUriExposedException) android.os.FileUriExposedException: file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/b4a.example/files/tempimage.jpg exposed beyond app through ClipData.Item.getUri()

Upvote 0

dgmegias

Licensed User
I'm getting a mess ..... I thank you for the help to both of you, please could you include the modifications in the project to be able to see it and understand what should be done? It has been a long time since I played any code and seeing it would help me

and thanks for help me at friday

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
please could you include the modifications in the project to be able to see it and understand what should be done?
No. You´ll find examples on how to do it for any needed change in the link i posted above.
Do not expect others do your work.

Upvote 0