B4R Tutorial Internal Thermometer and Hall Effect Sensor of ESP32

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice one, but an you editor the title as add the model numbers. For example your HES could be model A3144 or OH3144 or Y3144 or A3144EUA or 49E OH49E or SS49E etc etc etc.

Just wondering which model did you specifically use?

You see I have some 49E/OH49/ESS49E and was thinking about posting code for them, and no I've not looked at your code.

Cheers...

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice one, but an you editor the title as add the model numbers. For example your HES could be model A3144 or OH3144 or Y3144 or A3144EUA or 49E OH49E or SS49E etc etc etc.

Just wondering which model did you specifically use?

You see I have some 49E/OH49/ESS49E and was thinking about posting code for them, and no I've not looked at your code.

Cheers...
I really do not understand what he means.

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @Johan Hormaza,
Each HES (Hall Effect Sensor) has a part number or model number written in the front of it. You should edit your post title and include that number in your title.
Ok, I understand, what happens is that it is not necessary. It is assumed that all ESP32 must handle the same reference of the internal sensor, now the technical sheet of this ESP32 module does not speak of the different versions or models of the internal Hall effect sensor.