B4J Question Invalid/corrupt jar

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by hakha4, Feb 22, 2015.

1. hakha4

hakha4 Member Licensed User

Made a small project that works ok in UI but when trying to make an executable jar file it says 'invalid or corrupted file' when double click on the file. Tried to move code to a new project and start from scratch but same issue.When launching jar file from command prompt (win64) but I never get any errors,just as abowe. Updated Java and reinstalled Java SDK ( as someone in forum suggested) BUT no success. Anyone have ideas where to start debug this problem ?
    Any help appreciated

2. sorex

sorex Expert Licensed User

Is this a B4J project? then you're posting in the wrong forum.

Cableguy likes this.
  3. hakha4

Ooops! You're right,posted in wrong forum. I see If I can move it to B4J instead

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

How are you building this jar file? Please run your app in Release mode and then upload the jar file.

5. hakha4

My fault! Didn'trealize that I should RUN in release mode and that a jar file was created . I was doing Compile to library in project menu. I'm so used to compile for making an exe in other programs. Sorry to take up your time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice