iOS Question Invalid token B4i (Solved)

ulisescr

Licensed User
Hello,

My question is this, I have two laptops, the firts is located in my work, in the other is in my home, both laptops I install b4i with my license.

yesterday I managed to make a small program, using my iphone without problem. (work laptop)

But today I try to open this same program passing the keys to the (home computer), and to give build it throws the following error:

Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Invalid token.

I have the same iphone but different laptop and different IP (Internet)

How do I get it to work on both sides?

and yes I use hosted builder..

Acctually only works in my work laptop.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There shouldnt be a problem using different conputers and ips. You can contact support for this.

Btw did you set the id under b4i server settings for the hosted in your home computer. I am not sure if entering a wrong hosted server user id gives this error but better check twice.

Hello,

My question is this, I have two laptops, the firts is located in my work, in the other is in my home, both laptops I install b4i with my license.

yesterday I managed to make a small program, using my iphone without problem. (work laptop)

But today I try to open this same program passing the keys to the (home computer), and to give build it throws the following error:

Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Invalid token.

I have the same iphone but different laptop and different IP (Internet)

How do I get it to work on both sides?

and yes I use hosted builder..

Acctually only works in my work laptop.

Upvote 0

ulisescr

Licensed User
Thanks for your reply, and yes the user id is the same in the home laptop and work laptop, but the problem is only laptop home.

Ok, already send a mail to support if help me with that, I did not know that it was not possible to use two machines.

Greeting

Upvote 0

ulisescr

Licensed User
Yes, is attached to this message

Attachments

• build.JPG
    build.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0