kompiler

Licensed User
Hello, what am I doing wrong?

2.jpg

1.jpg

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
In B4i you do not insert the AppleID but the Hosted Mac Builder ID that Erel has provided to you (if you have purchased the hosted Mac Builder)...

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
They are two different things. The first is for compiling. The second is for creating certificates. For the first use the ID that Erel provided. For the second search the forum for "Erel teaches programming" and see the video for certificates and provisioning profiles...

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Going after the solution step by step:
1) Make sure you have acquired a developer account from Apple that costs 99$ per year.
2) Make sure you have Acquired a hosted Mac builder user ID from Erel in order to be able to compile without a local mac
3) Make sure you have configured the paths
4) Make sure you have entered the correct hosted mac builder Id in server settings.
5) Make sure your Apple Developer account is activated.
6) Follow step by step the way Erel describes in www.b4x.com/etp.html (or .htm - I do not remember) in order to create the certificates and provisioning profile.
7) Replace the way Erel gets the UDID of the device with the acquisition of UDID from iTunes in your local computer (google it to see how this is done).

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi kompiler, It seems we work at the same hours.
The package name in your upper image has to start with the same wildcard selected in Apple (as seen in Erel Teaches Programming page for certificates and provisioning profiles). F.e. if you have chosen komp.* as a wildcard in Apple then a package like komp.application.ok will work but a ki.application.ok will not work.

Upvote 0