Share My Creation IOIOScope

Here is a "crude" oscilloscope using the IOIO circuit board. It is a variation of the geoffcwicks IOIOB4DEMO software. My apologies for the "noisy" signal in the accompanying jpg, but my signal generator is old (like me) and not in the best shape. The signal is applied to pin 40 (one of the A/D channels) and ground. Be sure to limit the input signal to between ground and 3.3 volts. Connect a 5 volt supply to the 5v pin on the IOIO and gnd to one of the gnd pins. I hope folks find this useful........the IOIO A/Ds are not exactly high sample rates (1000sps) according to the specs. Improvements should be forthcoming in future generations, but IOIO combined with B4A is awesome!!!!!
Tom

Attachments

• IOIOScope.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 955

Tom Christman

Licensed User
Longtime User
IOIOScope gif

Here's a gif the jpg was too big.
Tom

Attachments

• IOIOScope.jpg
    IOIOScope.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 881

friedhelm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Tom,
your app sounds very interesting - I just started to step into B4A and also ordered IOIO board for further experiments. Is an updated version of your IOIOScope already available?

Rgards, Friedhelm

Tom Christman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Friedhelm. I haven't done any more with that current demo. It's code should be fairly obvious, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. And enjoy!
Tom