Android Question Is there a Way to Batch Clean Projects

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have several folders with B4A projects. Is there a way or B4J code to batch clean all of them one after the other to reduce the folders sizes other than individually opening a project and cleaning it before opening another. Usually, when I archive projects, I like to clean them first.
Thank you

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you compile a project using the commandlinebuilder it will be cleaned while building the Project.
B4ABuilder v11.20
Global Java version: 11
Usage example: B4ABuilder -task=Build -obfuscate=False
Parameters:
-Task Possible values: Build, BuildBundle or BuildLibrary. Build - Release compilation (default value), BuildBundle - AAB bundle. BuildLibrary - Library compilation.
-BaseFolder The project folder. Default value is the current folder.
-Project Main project file. Can be omitted if there is only one b4a file in the base folder.
-NoSign If True then the APK / AAB is not signed.
-Obfuscate If True then the compiled APK / AAB will be obfuscated.
-ShowWarnings Whether to list the compilation warnings.
-Configuration Build configuration.
-Optimize Whether to include an optimization step during the byte conversion (dexer).
-NoClean Whether to skip the project cleaning step.
-Output Compiled APK name (does not affect libraries builds).

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
These projects have been compiled in debug over time. For instance, I have a folder that is called: C:\MiscPrograms2021. There are say 50 projects there now. How do you isssue a batch file command to process all the projects inside that folder and clean them, preferably in the back ground although not essential that it is done in the background. I just want to reduce the sizes and simply clean them.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0