iOS Question iSideMenu question

highflyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Once initialized and configured iSideMenu on the main page, how to show it in all the other pages ??

regards

highflyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using the same layout as the ThreePages example, when the side menu button switches to page 2, the back button icon takes the place of the sidemenu button icon....

Upvote 0

highflyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
...done before, but unfortunately didn't work...
please find attached a small demo.

Attachments

• SideMenuDemo.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 216
Upvote 0

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Then you need to add the button like you added it to the first page.
Make SideMenu a public variable and add it to the second page:
B4X:
pg.TopLeftButtons = Array(Main.SideMenu.CreateBarButton("LeftMenuButton"))
Hi Erel,

I have purchased B4a and B4i. I am comfortable with B4A and now 80% comfortable with B4i. But I am having great difficulty in understanding how to create a simple menu on the right hand side. In simple terms I want to create a Menu on the top right and when I click on it, it displays 3 sub menu items and in each of those submenu items I want to execute their own code via an event. Like traditional menu items.
So I want to ask your patience and walk me through it with sample code.
The parts that confuse me is menutable, barbuttons are they two ways to display and select the menu and its sub menu items or buttons? Is menuitem the way to go or barbutton.
Lastly can I initialise with left and right menu pages as null and use the 'Page 1' to hold the right menu button with submenu items that are trappable via a the
BarButtonClick
or otherwise

Thanks

Mark

Upvote 0