iOS Question iTunes Connect saving of new app version failing

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All,

Since last night I experienced iTunes is hanging when attempting to save changes to new submissions of an existing app. Has anyone else experienced this phenomena. I have written Apple and awaiting feedback as to whether it is unique to my account or a more widespread issue.

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you tried to access iTunes from a different browser?
Hi Erel,

I was thinking same thing but luckily Apple did a fix I believe as the saving finally timed out to point me in the right direction. It seems there is a new mandatoryrequirement for ipad and ipad pro screenshots and instead of indicating such the saving was stuck in an infinite loop. For users who havent experienced this as yet plz note that the 12.9in display is for ipda pro and 9.7in for ipad. This was not intuitive especially for people like me who don't own any ipad's to know the difference.

Regards

Mark

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
With new screenshot system , it is enough to add 5.5 and ipad pro screenshots. They will automaticly converted to other screens . Ilan's tool worked very well up to this update by apple.

I am everyday adding new versions for my apps nearly and never experienced a problem like this. Some times you have to close and re open the browser. I was experiencing a similar issue when creating a new app.

Upvote 0