Android Question java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

rafaelbr20

Member
Licensed User
Hi Erel,

I've copied the jar file, and now i´m having a problem....

I´m trying to compile it on "Release Mode" ...
I've configured interface Process TimeOut to 180

I've read that this new JAR file is too big, and i'm having problem to compile my projects .... see log file bellow

I changed the values of "b4aV0.1.ini" file ... the values are ...

MaxRamForDex=3072
ProcessesTimeoutSeconds=260

LOG FILE

B4A version: 5.02 (1)
Parsing code. (0.10s)
Compiling code. (0.14s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.03s)
Generating R file. (0.53s)
Compiling generated Java code. (1.33s)
Convert byte code - optimized dex. Error
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL ERROR:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.BitSet.initWords(BitSet.java:164)
at java.util.BitSet.<init>(BitSet.java:159)
at com.android.dx.ssa.SsaBasicBlock.<init>(SsaBasicBlock.java:128)
at com.android.dx.ssa.SsaBasicBlock.newFromRop(SsaBasicBlock.java:147)
at com.android.dx.ssa.SsaMethod.convertRopToSsaBlocks(SsaMethod.java:173)
at com.android.dx.ssa.SsaMethod.newFromRopMethod(SsaMethod.java:103)
at com.android.dx.ssa.SsaConverter.convertToSsaMethod(SsaConverter.java:44)
at com.android.dx.ssa.Optimizer.optimize(Optimizer.java:98)
at com.android.dx.ssa.Optimizer.optimize(Optimizer.java:72)
at com.android.dx.dex.cf.CfTranslator.processMethods(CfTranslator.java:297)
at com.android.dx.dex.cf.CfTranslator.translate0(CfTranslator.java:137)
at com.android.dx.dex.cf.CfTranslator.translate(CfTranslator.java:93)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processClass(Main.java:729)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processFileBytes(Main.java:673)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.access$300(Main.java:83)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main$1.processFileBytes(Main.java:602)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processOne(ClassPathOpener.java:170)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processDirectory(ClassPathOpener.java:229)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processOne(ClassPathOpener.java:158)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processDirectory(ClassPathOpener.java:229)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processOne(ClassPathOpener.java:158)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processDirectory(ClassPathOpener.java:229)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processOne(ClassPathOpener.java:158)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processDirectory(ClassPathOpener.java:229)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.processOne(ClassPathOpener.java:158)
at com.android.dx.cf.direct.ClassPathOpener.process(ClassPathOpener.java:144)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processOne(Main.java:632)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:510)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runMonoDex(Main.java:280)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.run(Main.java:246)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.main(Main.java:215)
at com.android.dx.command.Main.main(Main.java:106)




Thanks !

Rafael
 
Last edited:

rafaelbr20

Member
Licensed User
Hi Everyone ... i made a mistake and change "MaxRamForDex" value on a wrong file .... i did changes on a B4A installation folder ....

Now i did changes on folder "C:\Users\MY-USER\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4android" and it worked !!

Thanks everyone !
 
Upvote 0
Top