Java Question Java lib error

rosippc64a

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Guys!
I made a small lib for printing on a chinese pos. This app worked good on android 4.2, but now I installed on android 5.1 and I got an error message:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/anywheresoftware.b4a.printer-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/anywheresoftware.b4a.printer-1/lib/arm, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]] couldn't find "libserial_port.so"
My package name is "anywheresoftware.b4a.printer"
This is the same as in my java package name, and the libserial_port.so is also include in the installer apk. But I can't understand, why is in the error message everywhere the "anywheresoftware.b4a.printer-1"? Is this the reason of my error?
thanks in advance

Last edited:

rosippc64a

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Erel for your answer.
I made the directory structure as you said, but the error persist, mainly the most special: the renaming my package name:
"anywheresoftware.b4a.printer" -> "anywheresoftware.b4a.printer-1" Additionally this lib works good with android 4.2: where my .so file is only in the lib folder!
Ok. I had to copy the libs into the /lib, /lib/armeabi, /lib/armeabi-v7a. Now the program has found my so library.

Last edited: