Share My Creation JobPlain

A few months ago I produced an App that allows a cleaning company to organize interventions.

All the work sites and available teams are entered, then the work plans are drawn based on the distance between the sites,
Each team has its own work plan, i.e. a list of sites / addresses to reach.
These are also assigned based on the distance from each other and in an order that allows for lower fuel consumption.

On each work plan, the software roughly calculates the execution time, the time to reach the site, consumption and therefore the cost of the entire working day by calculating the salary of the worker and fuel costs.
This is compared with the economic value of the interventions carried out that day, so as to establish whether that tour is productive.

In addition, the route plan or the work plan divided by days is shown on the map.
I still have to complete some aspects for the statistics.

It is possible to consult the reports of the various interventions carried out on a site. In addition, you can consult the requests for supplies of materials by the teams.
The data is saved locally, different work plans can be saved. Only one is exported to Firebase RealTime DB and shared with the mobile App.

1622215097392.png

1622215155726.png

Operators can consult their work plan with an App by entering their credentials.

As the work is carried out, the completion time and a small report are reported.
The App also starts Google Maps to reach the next construction site.
They can communicate with the company or report the request for material or equipment.
1622215360292.png

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
just great, very interesting, do you also give the source? other specifications would also be needed for my business, but that's already fantastic.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
just great, very interesting, do you also give the source? other specifications would also be needed for my business, but that's already fantastic.
Do you want to open a cleaning company?

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
no, managing the work processes of my company, it seems similar to our work, with teams etc. other specifics would be needed for the type of work I do, but it's already a good start.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
..., do you also give the source? ..
On this occasion the sources are not available. I usually attach those I shared to the post.

The source is still being completed for some secondary aspects, but the source will hardly be shared

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have completed the missing parts now it is possible to consult the list of interventions carried out.

However if you open a cleaning company contact me I have the SW for you 😁😁😁

Last edited: