B4J Question jRDC2 with other languages

Christian García S.

Licensed User
Hello everyone,

I was checking this library (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ation-of-rdc-remote-database-connector.61801/) and I am sure I will use for other projects B4X I have, it is perfect for quickly implementations.

By other hand I want to use this library for connecting from a remote page, I need get data with other languages (mysql, PHP)

For example I have a remote mysql database and I want create a store procedure that make a query and populate this procedure with data of jRDC2 or with a PHP script.

The question is I can use this library for get data without B4X ??, for example with curl or other method.

I was trying with CURL and get some errors as "unknown method", someone can help me how I can send parameters and methods to get data.

Thanks a lot.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Note that it is not a library. jRDC2 is a solution based on jServer.

jRDC2 uses B4XSerializator to serialize the client requests and the server responses. It will be difficult to use it as-is from PHP. However it should be quite simple to add a handler that will accept a different format such as json and use it with other languages.

Upvote 0