Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Easy answered:

a whole army of 1! Plus about 80k betatesters

jazzzzzzz

Licensed User
Longtime User
OMG... how can a single person handle this vast forum and the whole product line up..!

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How many full time employers are there in Anywhere Software...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
This is one of the first thing I asked (privately).

The answer might be "one", but you should also ask: "how many heads has that employee?" (3, at least).

But there is something new !!!
The site is developed by a designer that I'm working with and she chose WordPress as the platform.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You mean employees.. He has 3 daughters who are helping him..
I saw their photo pictures when they were on vacation trip in Italy. Helping indirectly by giving him the drive and eneregy. God bless and save them..

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it should not be a problem with 1 fulltime employee and some freelancers that wrap some libs, test, build websites,...
lot of companies today give projects to freelancers

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please stop :) Not another "Erel is god and he used B4x to create the universe in his coffee break..." thread :cool::cool:

PS: Erel, I have problems to use the "CreateUniverse" library:

B4X:
Error: You can't have two instances of the same object "Universe". Please remove the previous one fist.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please stop :) Not another "Erel is god and he used B4x to create the universe in his coffee break..." thread :cool::cool:

PS: Erel, I have problems to use the "CreateUniverse" library:

B4X:
Error: You can't have two instances of the same object "Universe". Please remove the previous one fist.

I gave up on that Universe lib ages ago...
It's the "CloneMe" lib that's driving me nuts!!! it keeps asking for the permission of the "Creator"!!!!

PS. I don't think he likes coffee! I bet his more of a (It)ea-guy!!