Share My Creation Just released my app !

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

i tried installing twice, but it kept giving error that can't install to external storage.

could be something wrong on my side.

good luck!

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

Why does such errors occur?

I have made some apps with that option checked and it worked fine.

thanks for advice for future reference..

cheers!

dealsmonkey

Licensed User
Longtime User
dealsmonkey you can uncheck - Project - Can Install To External Storage. This will prevent such errors.

Thanks Erel, I'll do this now. I have tested laoding the app on a couple of different phone and all seemed ok. is this a problem with only certain phones ?

Just checked my google apps page stats and it shows 57 installs so far !!

Neil

Last edited:

dealsmonkey

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not know. From my experience, installing to the SD card doesn't always work.

Erel,

From your experience, do you think not having install to SD will put off people installing ?

I always look for it because my HTC desire doesn't have that much internal room !

dealsmonkey

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry but I do not really know. I guess that it will not have a significant impact. However it is just my guess.

Thanks anyways, I'll monitor the results with it checked for SD and see what happens.

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

vangogh

Licensed User
Longtime User
excellent!!

:sign0098:

seen on Samsung Galaxy S

a suggestions: put distance and price in local units (I am searching in Italia where we use kilometers and euro, your app gives miles and GBP)

dealsmonkey

Licensed User
Longtime User
excellent!!

:sign0098:

seen on Samsung Galaxy S

a suggestions: put distance and price in local units (I am searching in Italia where we use kilometers and euro, your app gives miles and GBP)

Thanks for the kind comments.

You can change the currency by pressing the menu button whilst on the start screen (I need to make that more obvious), but thanks for the idea on showing in Km, it will not be a problem to implement.

Neil