Android Code Snippet Kolbe

Discussion in 'Code Snippets' started by firestormer, Mar 13, 2015.

1. firestormer

firestormer New Member Licensed User

Here is the modified Board.java for the 64pins

Attached Files:

2. stevel05

stevel05 Expert Licensed User

For those of us that don't know, could you explain a bit about what this is for?

Thanks

KZero likes this.
  3. Tom Christman

Tom Christman Active Member Licensed User

Looks like a new IOIO Board??

4. firestormer

Well sort of, but it really is a dedicated board with a lot of sensors and stuff onboard, I might layout a
    hundred pin board, in the future as a seperate deal, I would really have to see a demand for it and if people
    would want certain on board stuff

5. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

so if I understand correctly, you are on the midst of creating an IOIO variant?

6. firestormer

Well sort of, but it really is a dedicated board with a lot of sensors and stuff onboard, I might layout a
    hundred pin board, in the future as a seperate deal, I would really have to see a demand for it
    Well sort of, I have developed a ioio with a 100 pin chip instead of the 64 pin because i needed the extra io, This was for a project i'm doing, but if anyone is interested i have the code for it and also have a B4A library Kolbe supplied to match, I might lay out a ioio type 100 pin board in the future

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice