Libraries Bounty Thread - Request Libraries here

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User
The CursorAdapter class does not do that (it's you that initialize and pass the cursor to the class; it cannot be extended or modified in any way by the class).
In the performance demo of ULV, in the Filler sub, I load only one record in the cursor to get the best speed with the big database used (creating the cursor at the beginning with all records, as it's usually done, would be terrible for performance). I could also load only visible items in the cursor but it would need more code. Could that work for you? Note that is also possible to load all texts and images asynchronously from a database with ULV (if you want to prepare a cursor in advance).
Maybe we could discuss of this in another thread?

Yes that might work. I will PM you tomorrow. I have had a couple of beers so not best placed to write my thoughts on it now....

microbox

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, I'm interested to have the openCv wrapped. I would like to convert my simple python apps on pc(using simplecv) to B4a. My python apps are just basics(facial, object detection and others). I would like to have this in mid January and willing to pay starting at $100.

Best regards,
microbox

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, I'm interested to have the openCv wrapped. I would like to convert my simple python apps on pc(using simplecv) to B4a. My python apps are just basics(facial, object detection and others). I would like to have this in mid January and willing to pay starting at $100.

Best regards,
microbox
Thanks
Added to Post #2.
As far as I remember @XverhelstX had some kind of OpenCV wrapper working, not sure how much though.
Just out of curiosity, what do you use for Python GUI development? (and IDE?)

microbox

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi thedesolatesoul, I used vbnet for the gui and just call the python scripts to process the image.

Thanks and best regards,
microbox

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Dropbox Datastore library - Full

@thedesolatesoul please remove this request. I got the source of DropboxSync-Library from Erel to extend it.
I´m working hard (with my poor JAVA-Knowledge :D) on extending it actually.
I´m not finished yet but i´m on a good way having a lot of success :)

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@thedesolatesoul please remove this request. I got the source of DropboxSync-Library from Erel to extend it.
I´m working hard (with my poor JAVA-Knowledge :D) on extending it actually.
I´m not finished yet but i´m on a good way having a lot of success :)
Thank you @DonManfred
I have removed it from the second post now.
Wish you success in getting it working, I am sure you now realized it is not as hard as you initially may have thought!

sasidhar

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am also very much interested to see OPENCV library on b4A, I can pay $100, if it is readily available.
thanks