• B4AGallery v3.10.zip
    134.3 KB · Views: 901
  • B4AGalleryView v3.55 Lib Fix.zip
    186.7 KB · Views: 918
Last edited:

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi...is possible to define for B4AGallery that when image size fetched from url is different size that is in cache that only fetch this image? I have around 4000+ images...and when first time i run all images is fetched from url and added to gallery...but when i close apk and run again and for example image 28 is different size on server....that all images is displayed and only 28 is fetched and saved to cache.... run every time that is apk started using function ClearCache...is not goot because od slow download of all 4000+ images.

Here is code that reads images from url (server) and save it to cache...how to modify it if image size with same name is different only fetch this image:

B4X:
Sub AddCover(i As Int)
    Gallery.AddImageFromWebAt(s,"http://mywebsite/covers/"&Movie(i, 1).Replace(" ","%20").Replace("'", "")&"%20%5B"&Movie(i, 2).Replace(" ","%20")&"%5D%20BIG.jpg")   
    s = s + 1
End Sub

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi..is possible to do all item remove from item gallery and add other items? I have apk that i need to filter movies...so when user select from drop down list genre Action then all items from gallery need to clear and show movie items from action...when user click from drop down list genre Comedy all movie items from gallery action is removed and show Comedy genres.

So i found only the api to remove only one item...RemoveAt As Int[write only]
I need to clear all items and insert new one based on selected filter in dropdown list...i know i can do clearcache but this is performance not good...so this will every time download new items....

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Before Inserting new items to gallery from function AddImagesFromWebAt...i use this code to delete all items in my gallery (currently 20) so that gallery will be empty and then add new items with filtered results and add with function AddImagesFromWebAt....filtered items add (for example 100 filtered items) but 101 items and up are previous data that is not removed...how to clear all gallery list before inserting new gallery items?

B4X:
For a = 1 To 20
    Gallery.RemoveAt = a
    Next

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
lonleystar can You Please make new method and add it to this excellent library? I need the function Gallery.ClearAllFromWeb. Function that clears all items inserted to gallery using AddImagesFromWeb...so that i can add new items.

Thanks.

I see in Your code this:

B4X:
public void ClearCache()
  {
    PhotoGalleryDownloader.clearCache();
    this.myGalleryBaseAdapter.Clear();
  }

So If You can add this then this will be excellent

B4X:
public void ClearGallery()
  {
    this.myGalleryBaseAdapter.Clear();
  }

Last edited:

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi..thanks for new version but it is smaller jar file from version 3.55 that 3.10 and when i try to use 3.55 i get errors like:

Gallery.SetOval = False
Gallery.ScaleType = Gallery.ScaleType.Center_Crop

And so when trying to compile project using B4A...could You please check version 3.55 that you uploaded.
Thanks.

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi..thanks for new version but it is smaller jar file from version 3.55 that 3.10 and when i try to use 3.55 i get errors like:

Gallery.SetOval = False
Gallery.ScaleType = Gallery.ScaleType.Center_Crop

And so when trying to compile project using B4A...could You please check version 3.55 that you uploaded.
Thanks.

Hi ronovar and all, I'm so sorry I made a mistake, I forgot to fix this before. Please download B4AGalleryView v3.55 Lib Fix

RoundedBitmap instead of SetOval.

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tried, but cannot start demo well :-( lots of versions, and demo looks like do not correspond the lib...

lonleystar

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tried, but cannot start demo well :-( lots of versions, and demo looks like do not correspond the lib...
Hi, Sonday I fix my computer I had problems with the computer reseller.

Anyway I'm back and I'll fix all plugins.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

molder26

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi lonleystar.
First thank you alot for the lib!
This lib have any type of restriccion of use?
Because when i use many times item click i see a msg with about this lib.
I want add to a project and i need to know if have any limitation and if have another pay version without msg.
Regards