Tool Library Listing (work in progress)

LIBRARY LISTING
BY
AUTHOR

AGraham - Andrew Graham NOSUP

Collections - 2/Fev/2011 - FREE - This library provides a LinkedList object which can be used as a stack, queue, or double-ended queue. It also includes an ArraysExtra object that allows arrays to be partially or fully copied, cloned, partially or fully filled with a given value, sorted and searched. ArraysExtra can also return, using the ToString method, a comma separated string representation of the contents of an array of Strings or of a primitive type.

BasicLib - 20/Jun/2012 - FREE - This is a port of Basic4ppc BasicLib library to Android. I'm quite pleased with this, both as a library and as an application although I am not entirely happy with the look of the landscape layout. The port of the library from C# to Java was the first thing I did for Android and I initially ran it under my own simulation of the Basic4android environment until Erel provided me with alpha copies

Moster67 - NOSUP

ToggleWIFIDatA - 7/Aug/2011 - FREE - This Lib provides a way to toggle WIFI-data programatically(disabled/enabled).

AlwaysBusy - NOSUP

ABSimMetrics 'Fuzzy'- 21/Jan/2011 - FREE - A library to do 'fuzzy' matches. It looks for the similarity between two strings or searches for the best match of a string in a table of strings.

Gigatron - NOSUP

Virtualizer - 9/Dec/2011 - FREE - This is the virtualizer library for B4A, virtualizer works since API 9,exactly same as Reverblib, Gplayer, Reverbsetting library.Inspired from the magnificient STEVE's Equalizer lib.

SSG - NOSUP

Everbadge - Non-SDK App Wall Implementation - 16/FEV/2012 - FREE - If you're looking at more options for offer walls, give Everbadge a try. It is similar to AppBrain's or Leadbolt's app walls, but it does not require an SDK or Library (similar to Leadbolt's).

Erel - Erel Uziel SUP

SQLCipher - 6/May/2014 - FREE - SQLCipher is an open source project that extends SQLite and adds full database encryption. B4A SQLCipher object is a special subtype of SQL object. There is almost no need to change any code in order to switch from regular SQL to SQLCipher.

Specci48 - NOSUP

Specci48Dialogs - 6/Oct/2012 - FREE - Version 1.01 contains only 3 simple dialogs; Msgbox3 - provides the same features like a MsgBox2 (from Core), but title, button labels and message accept a CharSequence instead of a String, so you can use RichStrings for more color and formats; MsgBox3WithoutDim - like Msgbox3 without dimming the background when the dialog is shown; CustomDialog3 - provides the same features like a CustomDialog2 (from Dialogs), but the titleand button labels accepts a CharSequence instead of a String, so you can use RichStrings for more color and formats.

IceFairy333 - NOSUP

WindowSetLib - 12/Aug/2012 - FREE - With this you can set full screen at any time!

Warwound - NOSUP

FileObserver - 7/Apr/2012 - FREE - Monitors files and fires events after files are accessed or changed by any process on the device.Each FileObserver instance monitors a single file or directory.If a directory is monitored, events will be triggered for all files and subdirectories (recursively) inside the monitored directory.

ImageButtonsView - 26/Oct/2012 - FREE - ImageButtonsView is simple widget i created to use with a MapView and the OSMDroid library, but could be useful in other projects. It consists of an ImageButton that toggles the visibility of the other user added ImageButtons.

Scaphare - - NOSUP

SqlObject;small composer library for mysql
- 13/Mar/2012 - FREE -

This first version has following features:
- support of DQL and DML statements (select, insert, update, delete)
- it handles joins and complex nested conditions

Object Introspection - 19/Mar/2012 - FREE - Inspector is as small library for rapid object introspection. It gives you a quick overview of an object tree's contents.

Walterf25 - - NOSUP

Tapit Ads wrapper - 5/Dec/2012 - FREE - You can add Interstitial, Full Screen, Banner and Prompt Ads with this library, Wall offer and Video Ads are not working yet. All the permissions are included in the library, so there's no need to add them manually on your manifest file.

HotShoe - NOSUP

MLstrings - 27/Jun/2012 - FREE - This is a small library that adds functionality that I have written for other languages in the past and use frequently. I have ported them to a java lib for B4a.

LonleyStar - NOSUP

ICOSImageView - 1/Oct/2012 - FREE - NEEDS DESCRIPTION BY THE AUTHOR, SEEMS INTERESTING THOUG!

NeoTechni - NOSUP

Equation Evaluator - 24/Sep/2012 - FREE - None of the other equation evaluators I found met my all requirements so I ported the one I made for a game engine from VB6. Yes, this is powerful to make scripting engines out of.

Google Plus Module - 6/Aug/2012 - FREE - This allows you to download posts from a Google Plus feed without requiring the user to log in. Useful for changelogs that update far too often to bother putting them on the Android Marketplace

IF THIS LIST HAS BEEN OF ANY HELP FOR YOU, PLEASE LIKE THIS POST
LAST UPDATE :

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
RESERVED...

TO ALL LIB DEVS!!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR OWN LISTING HERE... i RATHER THAT YOU pm ME WITH THE INFO YOU SEE FIT.
EITHER WAY I WILL BE CRAWLING EVERY PAGE OF THIS SUB FORUM AND LIST ALL RELASED LIBS.

THE LIST BY AUTHOR WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

AUTHOR NICK - AUTHOR NAME (IF PROVIDED)
LIB NAME WITH LINK - DATE LAST UPDATE - STATUS - LIB DETAILS

STATUS WILL BE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
SUP - SUPPORTED AND UP TO DATE
NOSUP - NO LONGER SUPPORTED

LISTING WILL CONTINUE IN AN "OFFLINE" BASIS AS THE FORUM RTF WINDOW HAS A FEW QUIRKS... ANY ONE KNOWS OF AN EASY TO USE RTF EDITOR?

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Reserved for me :D
List here is actually removed and PMd to @Cableguy
Sadly i cannot remove my Post. Maybe you should ask @Erel to do so, @Cableguy

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
FYI - There is a useful list of libraries on the WiKi. Unfortunately it is no longer being updated.

https://www.b4x.com/android/wiki/index.php/Libraries

It's for hat exact reason that this list is being created. The wiki list relied on DEVS to update the list. This one will rely on me only.
During the very short time I spent yesterday starting the thread and Listing the first two Forum pages I already found some very interesting "forgotten" libraries