Library / snippets of extended functions

digitaldon37

Licensed User
Longtime User
I may not be looking in the right place...but is there a library or code snippets that contain some of the VB functions that are taken for granted. For example: ltrim, rtrim

Thanks, Don

digitaldon37

Licensed User
Longtime User
re missing features

I just started using B4PPC and haven't really compiled a list or anything. Nothing missing that can't be easily coded (ie trim) but I didn't want to have to write something that was already available.

Thanks for the response.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, is there any way to mak an "in place editable table, without resorting to hidden textboxs...Just the control it self....

LineCutter

Licensed User
Longtime User
To extend the topic hijack further:
I've been redoing the EditableTable.sbp to be more generic (i.e. reading much of the data needed from the table data itself rather than programming it with the table design)...
But (there's always a but!) - if I resize the columns (or load a wide table) then the horizontal scroll bar appears & my edit-textbox disappears off of the right hand of the screen.
Does anyone know of a way to read the offset of the columns from the left hand edge of the table (or a way to stop resizing, or a way to locate the caret in X&Y coordinates on the form)?