Android Question library to set stock timer

Dear kind developers of this excellent forum?
I have found very useful fully functioning simple Alarm service. App have been based on The following very useful library for B4A.
Unfortunately, it seems to Me, that The library allow to recall special build in Android dialog to set Alarm clock.
But I Am helpless to find The function to set build in Timer.
Does Android contain also build in similar dialog to set also The timer app?
Or unfortunately it is impossible?
If Android UI do not contain such dialog. Is it possible to set Timer so it will work?

Build in Clock app from my phone manufacturer contain very inaccessible GUi to even set The alarm clock. So I can use alarm clock thanks to Dialogs library, which recall other dialog build in to Android GUI.
Who of us think, that I have chance to setup timer similarly like A alarm?
Thank you for some sample functioning code.
Alamr service work smoothly thanks to Simple alarm example based on Dialogs library.
I would like to have The possibility to also setup The Timer by The similar way.
Thank you for your help.

You cannot set the system time programmatically. I also don't think that there is a system dialog that you can call for this.
Oh dear REL,
I AM very sorry. I have explained timer wrongly. I have thought clock timer not system timer which is responsible for driving system tasks.
I have thought on Timer build in to Clock Android application. No system timer which is The part of The device CPU.
Here is excellent older Alarm clock app.

And what if there could be AN possibility to also setup Timer clock by The similar approach like setting up Alarm clock.

Timer clock can be used for example to know that 5 minutes have been gone.

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
And what if there could be AN possibility to also setup Timer clock by The similar approach like setting up Alarm clock.

Timer clock can be used for example to know that 5 minutes have been gone.
You can set the alarm time into the current time + 5 minutes in Alarm clock

Upvote 0
Solution